WILMA’s Leadership Institute: Meet Aris DurJava
Snapshot of this year's Leadership Institute members
WILMA’s 2022 Leadership Institute, an annual nine-month program, gives area women the opportunity to learn from leaders in the region, visit a range of local companies, and serve as each others’ personal board of directors.
The program is part of WILMA’s Women to Watch Leadership Initiative, created to help develop more women leaders in our area.
Meet institute member ARIS DURJAVA.
Title: Sales Territory Manager
Company: US Foods
How long have you been with your current employer?: 6.5 years
Alma Mater: Florida Gulf Coast University
Prior career experience:
- Banquet Events Manager at SMG Wilmington Convention Center
- General Manager Michaels Seafood
- Food and Beverage/Events Manager Pink Shell Beach Resort
Current job responsibilities:
- Foster customer and restaurant relationships by building rapport and maintaining consistent communication.
- Develop new business and identifying prospective customers by utilizing market intelligence, following leads from existing clients, participating in local organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows/conferences.
- Know market conditions, product innovations, and prices to share and collaborate with customers to understand needs and recommended appropriate solutions.
Hobbies: Love trying new restaurants (Foodie), traveling, hopping on the boat with my husband and baby Jack, and volunteering in my community!
To learn more about WILMA’s Leadership Institute and Initiative, go to wilmamag.com/women-to-watch.
Want more WILMA? Click here to sign up for WILMA newsletters and announcements.