Health Care Heroes are Recognized
Several area women were among the award winners
The 2019 Health Care Heroes award winners were announced November 15 during a ceremony at the Country Club of Landfall. Several area women were among the category winners in this year’s awards.
- DEANNA CRESCENZI, telemetry monitor technician with NHRMC in the Health Care Professional category;
- LOGAN JONES, junior volunteer at Pender Memorial Hospital, in the Volunteer category;
- CAROL NORTHUP, vice president of patient care services and CNO/COO for Dosher Memorial Hospital, in the Health Care Executive category.
- MANDY O’HARA, director of patient care services for Lower Cape Fear Hospice, in the Nurse category;
- VICTORIA OXENDINE, manager of ambulatory services with NHRMC, in the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant category;
- OLIVIA RICE, breastfeeding peer counselor for Chocolate Milk of Wilmington, in the Community Outreach category; and
- CHRISTY SPIVEY, administrator for regional services with NHRMC, in the Community Achievement category.
Want more WILMA? Click here to sign up for our WILMA newsletters and announcements.